Laser lithography of nanostructures
We have two directions in nanofabrication - two-photon nanolithography and laser interference lithography.
Laser interference lithography
- "Polymer X-ray refractive nano-lenses fabricated by additive technology"2514173-141812017
- "Bloch Surface Wave Photonic Device Fabricated by Femtosecond Laser Polymerisation Technique"
- "Midinfrared Surface Plasmons in Carbon Nanotube Plasmonic Metasurface"
Physical Review Applied90240272018
- "Single-walled carbon nanotube membranes as non-reflective substrates for nanophotonic applications"
- "Nonlinear polymer/quantum dots nanocomposite for two-photon nanolithography of photonic devices"
SPIE Photonics WestProc. of SPIE Vol. 10115 1011510-12017
- "Planar elements of photonics for controlling Bloch surface waves in one-dimensional photonic crystal"
Days on Diffraction2017
- "Fabrication of planar optical waveguides by two-photon lithography to control Bloch surface waves in photonics crystals"
Open Readings, Vilnius, Lithuania2017
- "Bloch-surface-waves based photonic devices studied by leakage radiation microscopy"
Proceedings of International Conference on Metamaterials and Nanophotonics (METANANO-2017)AIP Conf. Proc. 1874, 030016-1–030016-32017