Journal of Biomedical Optics
M.S., Physics, Moscow State University, 2011, M.S. diploma title: "Aggregation and elastic properties of red blood cells studied by means of double trap optical tweezers", thesis supervisor: Dr. A. A. Fedyanin
M.S., Physics, Moscow State University, 2011,
Ph.D. Student (till March 2014), supervisor: Dr. A. A. Fedyanin
- Prof. T. Matula, Center for Industrial and Medical Ultrasound, University of Washington, Seattle, USA (2004)
- Participant of the Student Utrecht Summer School on Nanomaterials: Science & Applications (USNM), Utrecht, The Netherlands (2007)
- Prof. T. Matula, Center for Industrial and Medical Ultrasound, University of Washington, Seattle, USA (2007)
- Participant of the Global Innovation Labs BootCamp, Palo Alto, USA (2012)
- Awarded SPIE Educational Scholarship for high school students (2004)
- Awarded Google Europe Anita Borg Scholarship (2008)
- Awarded by Foundation for promotion of small enterprises in scientific and technical fields – the winner of the Youth Scientific Innovation Contest (2010, 2011, 2012)
- Awarded Koroteev N.I. Prise for the best student scientific work (2010)
- Awarded for the best scientific presentation on ALT-11, 19th International Conference on Advanced Laser Technologies (2011)
- Awarded SPIE Student Scholarship (2012)
- Moscow State University Rector Scholarship (2012)
- Russian Federation President Scholarship for the best Russian PhD students (2013 - 2015)
Publications for users
- "Optical tweezers study of red blood cell aggregation and disaggregation in plasma and protein solutions"210350012016
- "Glycoprotein IIB-IIIA inhibitor, monafram decelerate the early phase of red blood cells aggregation"
Journal of Cellular Biotechnology215-222016
- "Direct measurements of magnetic interaction-induced cross-correlations of two microparticles in Brownian motion"
- "An effect of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors 2 on the kinetics of red blood cells aggregation"
Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation57291–3022014
- "Normal and system lupus erythematosus red blood cell interactions studied by double trap optical tweezers: direct measurements of aggregation forces"
Journal of Biomedical Optics170250012012
- "Cellular viscoelasticity probed by active rheology in optical tweezers"
Journal of Biomedical Optics171015102012
- "Probing of Pair Interaction of Magnetic Microparticles with Optical Tweezers"
- "Erythrocyte aggregation: some questions and hypotheses"
Russian Journal of Biomechanics151 (51)7-222011
- "Light scattering and laser manipulation in the studies of red blood cells microrheology "
Laser Applications in Life Sciences LALS 20142014
- "RBC elastic properties studied by means of active rheology approach"
Proc. of SPIE845884580T2012
- "Correlation function analysis of optically trapped paramagnetic microparticles in external magnetic field"
Proc. of SPIE845884580G2012