Polina P. Vabishchevich
Research interests: Plasmonic nanostructures; Ultrafast dynamics; Polarization conversion; Magnetoplasmonics; Nonlinear optics; Pump-probe measurements; All-dielectric metasurfaces; All-optical switching
Specialist Degree at Faculty of Physics, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University
“Fabrication of plasmonic and magnetoplasmonic planar nanostrucrures by Electron Beam Lithography” (2008);
“Ultrafast studies of surface plasmon-polaritons in the vicinity of Fano resonance” (2010).
- Worked at Prof. F. Giorgis group at Politecnico di Torino on fabrication of plasmonic and magnetoplasmonic structures by electron-beam lithography, Torino, Italy (03/2008)
- Participant of the International Baltic School on Solid State and Magnetism Phenomena, Svetlogorsk, Kaliningrad, Russia (2012)
- 2015 Russian Federation President Scholarship for the best Russian PhD students
- 2013 OSA Foundation Student Travel Grant to attend the Frontiers in Optics (FiO) 2013/Laser Science (LS) XXIX conference in Orlando, FL, USA
- 2013 Incubic/Milton Chang Travel Grant to attend the Frontiers in Optics (FiO) 2013/Laser Science(LS) XXIX conference in Orlando, FL, USA
- 2012-2013 Group leader of research project supported by Russian Foundation for Basic Research
- 2011 Personal grant of the President of Russian Federation for the best Russian Ph.D. students
- 2011-2014 The winner of an UMNIK innovative research project in scientific and technical field
- 2010 Gold medal for excellence in studies at Lomonosov Moscow State University
- 2009 “Dynasty” Fund of Dmitriy Zimin: student grant for research in the field of fundamental physics
Publications for users
- "Plasmon induced modification of silicon nanocrystals photoluminescence in presence of gold nanostripes"849112018
- "Ultrafast all-optical tuning of direct-gap semiconductor metasurfaces"
- "Femtosecond pulse shaping with plasmonic crystals"
JETP Letters10112787 – 7922015
- "Ultrafast all-optical switching with magnetic resonances in nonlinear dielectric nanostructures"
- "Femtosecond control of magneto-optical effects in magnetoplasmonic crystals"
- "Ultrafast All-Optical Switching with Magnetic Resonances in Nonlinear Dielectric Nanostructures"
- "Femtosecond intrapulse evolution of the magneto-optic Kerr effect in magnetoplasmonic crystals"
Physical Review B (Rapid Communications)90201405(R)2014
- "Magnetic field-controlled femtosecond pulse shaping by magnetoplasmonic crystals"
Journal of Applied Physics11317A9472013
- "Ultrafast Polarization Shaping with Fano Plasmonic Crystals"
Physical Review Letters1082539032012
- "Femtosecond relaxation dynamics of surface plasmon-polaritons in the vicinity of Fano-type resonance"
- "Plasmonic enhancement of linear birefringence and linear dichroism in anisotropic optical metamaterials"
- "Ultrafast Nonlinearities Driven by Magnetic Response in All-Dielectric Nanostructures"
CLEO: 2016, San Jose, USA2016
- "Free-carrier contribution to all-optical switching in Mie-resonant hydrogenated amorphous silicon nanodisks"
SPIE Photonics West OPTO, San Francisco, USA2016
- "Femtosecond intrapulse evolution of the magneto-optical Kerr effect in iron-based magneto-plasmonic crystals"
Days on Diffraction (Abstracts)1542014
- "Femtosecond Intrapulse Evolution of the Transverse Magneto-Optic Kerr Effect in One-Dimensional Iron-Based Magnetoplasmonic Crystal"
XII International Conference on Nanostructured Materials (NANO 2014)9342014
- "FEMTOSECOND-SCALE TIME-DEPENDENT TRANSVERSE MAGNETO-OPTIC KERR EFFECT IN ONE-DIMENSIONAL MAGNETOPLASMONIC CRYSTALS"
Moscow International Symposium on Magnetism MISM-2014 (Book of abstracts)8102014
- "Femtosecond magneto-optics in magnetoplasmonic nanostructures"
5-th International Conference on Metamaterials, Photonic Crystals and Plasmonics (META’14),Plasmonics and nanophotonics3272014
- "Femtosecond Dynamics Of Surface Plasmons In One-Dimensional Plasmonic Crystals: Frequency-Resolved Optical Gating"
- "Ultrafast magnetophotonics and magnetoplasmonics"
Donostia International Conference on Nanoscaled Magnetism and Applications (DICNMA)p.562013
- "Femtosecond Time-Resolved Transverse Kerr Effect Measurements in Magnetoplasmonic Crystals"
The International Conference on Coherent and Nonlinear Optics/The Lasers, Applications, and Technologies (ICONO/LAT)2013
- "Polarization-sensitive plasmonic nanomaterials: polarization state control on femtosecond and nanometer scales"
International Conference on Coherent and Nonlinear Optics/International Conference on Lasers, Applications and Technologies (ICONO/LAT)2013
- "Shaping of femtosecond laser pulses with plasmonic crystals"
Frontiers in Optics (FIO), United States2013