NONLINEAR AND EXTREME NANOPHOTONICS LABORATORY
Leading scientist: Luk'yanchuk Boris Semenovich
Date of Birth: 22.03.1944
Academic degree and title:
1. PhD (Physics and Mathematics) in P.N. Lebedev Physical Institute, Academy of Sciences of USSR, 1979.
2. Doctor of Sciences (Physics and Mathematics) — Second Doctorate (Habilitation) in General Physics Institute, Academy of Sciences of USSR, 1991.
3. State Professor’s Degree (Physics and Mathematics) from State Highest Certifying Committee of Russian Federation, 1992.
Job Title: Data Storage Institute of Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Field of scientific interests:
Interaction of laser radiation with matter, Chemical processing with lasers, Nonlinear phenomena, Selforganization, Laser-ablation, Theory of nanocluster formation, Photomodification in polymers, Laser Cleaning, Plasmonics
In 1967 he graduated from the Faculty of Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University. He is a Doctor of Sciences (Physics and Mathematics), a professor at Data Srorage Institute in Singapore, an honorary professor at Johannes Kepler University (Linz, Austria). He was an invited professor Austria, Italy, France, Japan, a member of Scientific Counsels of Russian Academy of Sciences (Chemistry of High Energies and Nonlinear Dynamics). He is an author of 6 monographs and 280 papers, an awardee of the highest Singaporean state award for scientific achievements – President’s Science Award-2013
- D.A. Shilkin, M.R. Shcherbakov, E.V. Lyubin, K.G. Katamadze, O.S. Kudryavtsev, V.S. Sedov, I.I. Vlasov, and A.A. Fedyanin. Optical magnetism and fundamental modes of nanodiamonds. ACS Photonics, 4(5):1153, (2017).
- B. Luk’yanchuk, R. Paniagua-Dom ́ınguez, I. Minin, O. Minin, and Z. Wang. Refractive index less than two: photonic nanojets yesterday, today and tomorrow. Opt. Mater. Express, 7(6):1820, (2017).
- B. Luk’yanchuk, R. Paniagua-Dom ́ınguez, A.I. Kuznetsov, A.E. Miroshnichenko, and Y.S. Kivshar. Hybrid anapole modes of high-index dielectric nanoparticles. Phys. Rev. A, 95(6):063820, (2017).
- A.K. Petrov, V.O. Bessonov, K.A. Abrashitova, N.G. Kokareva, K.R. Safronov, A.A. Barannikov, P.A. Ershov, N.B. Klimova, I.I. Lyatun, V.A. Yunkin, et al. Polymer x-ray refractive nano-lenses fabricated by additive technology. Opt. Express, 25(13):14173, 2017.
- A. Miroshnichenko, D. Filonov, B. Luk’yanchuk, and Y. Kivshar. Antifer- romagnetic order in hybrid electromagnetic metamaterials. New J. Phys., 19,083013, (2017).
- M.N. Romodina, I.V. Soboleva, A.I. Musorin, Y. Nakamura, M. Inoue, and A.A. Fedyanin. Bloch-surface-wave-induced fano resonance in magnetophotonic crystals. Phys. Rev. B, 96(8):081401, (2017).
- D.A. Shilkin, E.V. Lyubin, M.R. Shcherbakov, M. Lapine, and A.A. Fedyanin. Directional optical sorting of silicon nanoparticles. ACS Photonics, 4(9):2312, (2017).
- Z. Li, I. Kim, L. Zhang, M.Q. Mehmood, M.S. Anwar, M. Saleem, D. Lee, K.T. Nam, S. Zhang, B. Lukyanchuk, et al. Dielectric meta-holograms enabled with dual magnetic resonances in visible light. ACS NANO, 11(9):9382, (2017).
- M.G. Barsukova, A.S. Shorokhov, A.I. Musorin, D.N. Neshev, Y.S. Kivshar, and A.A. Fedyanin. Magneto-optical response enhanced by mie resonances in nanoantennas. ACS Photonics, 4(10):2390, (2017).
- C. Hao, Z. Nie, H. Ye, H. Li, Y. Luo, R. Feng, X. Yu, F. Wen, Y. Zhang, C. Yu, et al. Three-dimensional supercritical resolved light-induced magnetic holography. Science Adv., 3(10):e1701398, (2017).
- A.Yu. Frolov, N. Verellen, J. Li, X. Zheng, H. Paddubrouskaya, D. Denkova, M.R. Shcherbakov, G. A.E. Vandenbosch, V.I. Panov, P. Van Dorpe, et al. Near-field mapping of optical fabry–perot modes in all-dielectric nanoantennas. Nano Lett., 17(12):7629, (2017).
- A.I. Musorin, M.G. Barsukova, A.S. Shorokhov, B.S. Lukyanchuk, and A.A. Fedyanin. Manipulating the light intensity by magnetophotonic metasurfaces. J. Magn. Magn. Mater., (2017), DOI: 10.1016/j.jmmm.2017.11.049
- E.V. Melik-Gaykazyan, S.S. Kruk, R. Camacho-Morales, L. Xu, M. Rahmani, K. Zangeneh Kamali, A. Lamprianidis, A.E. Miroshnichenko, A.A. Fedyanin, D.N. Neshev, et al. Selective third-harmonic generation by struc- tured light in mie-resonant nanoparticles. ACS Photonics, (2017) DOI: 10.1021/acsphotonics.7b01277
1. K. Huang, F. Qin, H. Liu, H. Ye, C. Qiu, M. Hong, B. Luk’yanchuk, J. Teng “Planar Diffractive Lenses: Fundamentals, Functionalities, and Applications”, Adv. Mater. 1704556 (2018).
3. B. I. Afinogenov,A. A. Popkova,V. O. Bessonov,B. Lukyanchuk,A. A. Fedyanin “Phase matching with Tamm plasmons for enhanced second- and third-harmonic generation”, Phys. Rev. B 97, 115438 (2018).
4. K.A. Abrashitova, D.N. Gulkin, K.R. Safronov, N.G. Kokareva, I.M. Antropov, V.O. Bessonov, A.A. Fedyanin, "Bloch surface wave photonic device fabricated by femtosecond laser polymerisation technique," Appl. Sciences 8, 63 (2018).
5. I.V. Soboleva, M.N. Romodina, E.V. Lyubin, A.A. Fedyanin, "Optical effects induced by Bloch surface waves in one-dimensional photonic crystals," Appl. Sciences 8, 127 (2018).
6. E. V. Melik-Gaykazyan, K. L. Koshelev, J.-H. Choi, S. S. Kruk, H.-G. Park, A. A. Fedyanin, Y. S. Kivshar “Enhanced second-harmonic generation with structured light in AlGaAs nanoparticles governed by magnetic response”, Pisma Zhetf, 109, 129 (2018).
7. K. I. Okhlopkov, P. A. Shafirin, A. A. Ezhov, N. A. Orlikovsky, M. R. Shcherbakov, A. A. Fedyanin “Optical coupling between resonant dielectric nanoparticles and dielectric nanowires probed by third harmonic generation microscopy”, ACS Photonics, 6, 189 (2019).
8. K. I. Okhlopkov, A. A. Ezhov, P. A. Shafirin, A. S. Shorokhov, N. A. Orlikovsky, M. R. Shcherbakov, A. A. Fedyanin “Optical coupling between resonant dielectric nanoparticles and dielectric waveguides probed by third harmonic generation microscopy”, J. Phys., 1092, 012104 (2018).
9. D. V. Obydennov, D. A. Shilkin, E. V. Lyubin, M. R. Shcherbakov, E. F. Ekimov, O. S. Kudryavtsev, I. I. Vlasov, A. A. Fedyanin “Saturation of fluorescence from NV centers in Mie-resonant diamond particles”, J. Phys., 1092, 012102 (2018).
10.A. I. Musorin, M. G. Barsukova, V. S. Snigirev, A. S. Shorokhov, A. A. Fedyanin “Enhancement of the intensity magneto-optical effect in magnetophotonic metasurfaces”, J. Phys., 1092, 012094 (2018).
11.M.K. Kroychuk, D.F. Yagudin, A.S. Shorokhov, A.A. Fedyanin “Local field coupling effects in silicon oligomers revealed by third-harmonic generation microscopy”, SPIE Proc. 10671, 1067108 (2018).
12.Maria G. Barsukova, Alexander S. Shorokhov, Alexander I. Musorin, Andrey A. Fedyanin, “Enhanced magneto-optical effects in dielectric Mie-resonant metasurfaces”, SPIE Proc. 10671, 106711W (2018).
- K.V. Baryshnikova, D.A. Smirnova, B.S. Luk’yanchuk, Yu.S. Kivshar "Optical Anapoles: Concepts and Applications", Adv. Opt. Mater. 1801350 (2019).
- M. G. Barsukova, A. I. Musorin, A. S. Shorokhov, A. A. Fedyanin “Enhanced magneto-optical effects in hybrid Ni-Si metasurfaces”, APL Photonics, 4, 016102 (2019).
- A. Barannikov, M. Polikarpov, P. Ershov, V. Bessonov, K. Abrashitova, I. Snigireva, V. Yunkin, G. Bourenkov, Th. Schneider, A. Fedyanin, A. Snigirev "Optical performance and radiation stability of polymer X-ray refractive nano-lenses", J. Synchrot. Radiat. (2019).
- M. Lyubomirskiy, F. Koch, K. Abrashitova, V. Bessonov, N. Kokareva, A. Petrov, F. Seiboth, F. Wittwer, A. Fedyanin, C. David, C. Schroer, M. Seyrich, M.Kahnt "Ptychographic characterization of polymer compound refractive lenses manufactured by additive technology", Opt. Express (2019)
- Lukyanchuk Boris Semenovich - Professor, Leading Scientist
- Fedyanin Andrey Anatolyevich - Professor
- Panov Vladimir Ivanovich - Professor
- Bessonov Vladimir Olegovich - Leading Researcher
- Dolgova Tatyana Viktorovna - Senior Researcher
- Ezhov Alexander Anatolyevich - Senior Researcher
- Soboleva Irina Vladimirovna - Researcher
- Shcherbakov Maxim Radikovich - Senior Researcher
- Antropov Ilya Mikhailovich - Research Fellow
- Petrov Alexander Kirillovich - Research Fellow
- Afinogenov Boris Igorevich - Research Fellow
- Chetvertukhin Artem Vyacheslavovich - junior researcher
- Musorin Alexander Igorevich - junior researcher
- Lyubin Evgeniy Valerevich - junior researcher
- Romodina Maria Nikolaevna - Junior Researcher
- Shorokhov Alexander Sergeevich - junior researcher
- Belyaev Viktor Konstantinovich - junior researcher
- Sharipova Margarita Ilgizovna - physicist of 1 category
- Zubiuk Varvara Vladimirovna - physicist of the 1st category
- Pastukhova Maria Vladimirovna - leading engineer
- Bykova Anna Anatolyevna - leading engineer
- Borisova Marina Borisovna - leading engineer
- Stadnichuk Vladimir Igorevich - leading engineer
- Volkova Elena Evgenievna - engineer of the 2nd category
- Melik-Gaikazyan Elizaveta Vladimirovna - graduate student
- Frolov Alexander Yurievich - engineer of 1st category
- Shilkin Daniil Aleksandrovich - graduate student
- Abrashitova Ksenia Aleksandrovna - engineer of 1st category
- Shchelkunov Nikita Mikhalkovich - graduate student
- Gulkin Dmitry Nikolaevich-graduate student
- Okhlopkov Kirill Igorevich - graduate student
- Vasyakov Alexey Alexandrovich - graduate student
- Kroychuk Maria Kirillovna - graduate student
- Safronov Kirill Romanovich - graduate student
- Barsukova Maria Gennadievna - laborant
- Popkova Anna Andreevna - student
- Novikov Ilya Alekseevich-student
- Balashov Igor Sergeevich - graduate student
- Obydennov Dmitrii Victorovich - student
Akhunova Alvina Ilshatovna - student
Vavaev Evgeny Sergeevich - student
Vyazov Ivan Andreevich - student
Donchenko Georgiy Vitalyevich - student
Egorenkov Mikhail Viktorovich - student
Kiryanov Maxim Andreevich - student
Malyshev Vladislav Denisovich - student
Morozov Roman Andreevich - student
Nosal Yuri Alekseevich - student
- Ognev Sergey Denisovich - student
- Petrova Anna Vladimirovna - student
- Pobedimov Andrey Konstantinovich - student
- Yuri Mikhailovich Poymanov - student
- Rubekina Anna Alexandrovna - student
- Sigaeva Ksenia Fedorovna - student
- Sirotin Maxim Aleksandrovich - student
- Snigirev Vyacheslav Sergeevich - student
- Faizullina Elina Rinatovna - student
- Frolov Mikhail Alekseevich - student
- Halaimov Dmitry Aleksandrovich - student
- Chezhegov Alexander Andreevich - student
- Scherbakov Alexey Alexandrovich - student
- Saenko Alexey Sergeevich - student